Monday, 2 November 2009

Budapest ~ Tony & Sarah

Tony and Sarah used to live down the street from us in Richmond. There were times when we would spend almost the whole weekend together. But a few months ago, they moved to Budapest, Hungry and we miss them terribly. To finish up our half-term trip, we flew from Baltimore to Budapest! One of my favorite moments of the weekend was the hug from Tony when we first saw them!! (Tony is an amazing hugger!)




What's that? You wonder why they moved to Hungry? Me too!! :) Sarah accepted a new job with her company and Tony is starting a MBA program. Even with these great opportunities, I was nervous about how the transition would be for them. I can't imagine moving to a country that speaks Hungarian and trying to make friends and feel at home. I quickly learned that all my fears were miss founded! They are doing so wonderful it filled my heart with joy!


We had an amazing weekend filled with sight seeing, delicious food, and meeting some of their new friends. Even though it was hard to say goodbye, I know the next time we are together it will feel like no time has passed! Thank you to Tony and Sarah for a memorable weekend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment