Sunday, 8 November 2009

Autumn in Richmond Park

I love several things about Richmond, but I do have a favorite! Richmond Park. Richmond Park is one of the neatest places I have ever seen. It has been around since 1272, is 2500 acres, and has 650 free roaming deer. Royal Parks say that Richmond park has changed little over the years~but I disagree! I see it changing day to day and month to month. If I went to the park every day I would never tire of a route or path because it never feels the same!

Chula is a great excuse to get outside and go walking in the park. I have even started jogging with her before work. (Sunrise in the park is really amazing... but that feels like the subject for another blog!) This Saturday I made the most of a few sunny, glorious hours with Chula and a camera. A photo is supposed to be worth 1,000 words... but these just don't do justice to the real beauty. Chula, do you agree?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...the picture of Chula is priceless! I'm cracking up right now at how cute she is with her ear in the air.

    I might miss her almost as much as you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete