Thursday, 8 October 2009
Le Creuset eat your heart out!
One of our constant struggles has to do with possessions. We moved to England in suitcases and got a furnished apartment. As we come across something that we need/want we ask ourselves... is this something that we want to get a cheap version of (which we will get rid of when we move back) or is it something t
hat we want to bring to the states. For nearly a year, I have been thinking of buying a casserole pot (a la Le Creuset) and I finally did.... from Ikea! It is wonderful~just look at it! I spent two days cooking up a storm and freezing several meals for Lenny and I to eat during September~ the first month back at school is always a difficult one. We had an amazing Red Wine Chicken over mashed potatoes the other night. I look forward to the other meals that are waiting in our little freezer and my next evening cooking up a storm. Isn't this just an adorable pot??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is! It's adorable!! Wait....WE have an Ikea! hmmmmm.....
ReplyDeleteNice! I've been thinking about splurging on a Le Creuset dutch oven but this looks like it would be a perfect substitution...
ReplyDelete