Let me start at the top:
I was upset about something or another. (To be honest, I can’t even remember what anymore. I am sure it was something silly.) I was rushing out the door to meet up with Ingrid for some coffee and a chat… when I tripped a little… AND let my laptop gently brush against the metal table. Well, I felt that it was just a gently brush. However, it would appear that my computer felt otherwise. The screen went black and we couldn’t see anything. Humm…. Serious problem.
While I was off brooding during my coffee with Ingrid, Lenny started to look up my computer model on the internet. He found a site that would explain step by step how to replace the screen. That was the start to my little green Dell’s open heart surgery. I won’t bore you all with the details (I thought it was very exciting!) but Lenny managed to get the computer all taken apart one evening and find the part we needed to order.
No comments:
Post a Comment