Lenny loves to get the biggest steak possible. If they are out of the huge steak, then he might get the Death Burger. I am very fond of a little steak or my new favorite... a hot dog! One of my favorite parts of the meal is the little salad that goes on the side and the jacket potato (that is just a baked potato, but they call it jacket. Is it cold? I don't think so!)
We went to the diner the other day and Lenny was able to get the T-bone steak. He was in heaven! As we finished up, I was thinking we could give the bone to Chula. We headed home to the cutest dog in the world... and gave her the T-bone from Lenny's steak. I don't have words to explain how excited she was!
In Lenny's wisdom... and maybe just to show how naive I am... he said, "Is this good for her? Should she really have this?" Just to be on the safe side, I looked online about giving dogs bones. Guess what? Everyone says - DON'T. What? She is a dog! But, I guess that is old school attitude. Modern dogs don't get many bones and have difficulty digesting them. humm. Who knew !?
No comments:
Post a Comment